Rehan Allahwala is the founder and president of Super Technologies Inc. He is an entrepreneur with a seemingly unsatisfiable appetite for starting new businesses. At the age of 13 he founded his first company called "Pakistan Computers" in Pakistan. He also founded the SuperTec Foundation with the mission to eradicate poverty from the world and is working on an almost impossible mission of creating processes to help create 1 Million New Businesses by 2014 , each starting with only 100 dollars and generating at least 300 dollars a month. His ultimate goal is to create a platform to unite the humanity and create equality like never before. Rehan is an expert in the field of VOIP, ERP Systems, CRM Systems Architecture, VOIP network design and international marketing. He regularly speaks on these topic in conferences and seminars around the world.
Dr. A. F. Abbasi is Professor Emeritus at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh. He brings with him diverse experience as an educationist as well as a professional engineer and strategic planner. He has been associated with higher education for the last 49 years and affiliated with various educational institutions in many countries including Pakistan, USA and Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Abbasi had also done pioneering work in establishment of Port Mohammad Bin Qasim at Karachi and served as Member Technical of Port Qasim Authority in the early stages of its development.
He has done pioneering work for education in the field of engineering. In 1963, he established Sind University Engineering College Jamshoro, and later on served as its Principal. He played a key role in up-gradation of this college to Mehran University. In 1974, he established another engineering college at Nawabshah which became the constituent college of Mehran University and later on upgraded to Quaid-e-Awam University.
Dr. Abbasi is a Fulbright Scholar. He has executed numerous research projects
He is a life member of Sindh Madressah Board, and has played a key role in the establishment of SMB Quaid-e-Azam Public School at, Karachi
Dr. A. F. Abbasi is truly an inspirational person. Being a paraplegic patient he has been functioning in wheel chair for the last 27 years.
Shazia Hassan is the first blind computer user and trainer in Pakistan. She has trained more than 200 blind persons who can independently use computer for internet, email, browsing etc. Many of the Blind Students trained with Computer Skill are employed leading institutions like Standard Chartered Bank,United Bank Ltd, Karachi Electric Supply Company.
She has been awarded:
* Best teachers award from KFC in 2007,
* Best teachers award from Rotary Club, Karachi for 2008.
* Best services award from Ida Riau school in 2009.
* Business English Language Certificate from Agha Khan University
* Her blog shaziahasan.blogspot.com is an internationally visited and frequently read blog.
Mauhib Iqbal is 14-year-old, an O-level student at BeaconHouse School, Karachi. He has achieved MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) and MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) from Microsoft in .Net Framework 4.0 (Computer Programming) with 98.4% marks. He has also been awarded with the title of "Charter Member" by Microsoft Corporation. He is the youngest person achieving this certificate and award from Microsoft. He currently teaches computer programming at Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology on week-ends. He has been awarded with a gold medal for his achievements by his school as well. He is expert in designing websites and web applications, and also expert in developing Windows Form Applications
* Director Solar Systems Lab, College of EME.
* Member Technical/ Secretary, Alternative Energy Development Board, Prime Minister's Secretariat, Islamabad.
* Director Project, HQ 10 Corps/ Solar Systems Lab Chairman, National Commission for Alternative Energy, Ministry of Science and Technology.
* Director, Convener, National Committee on Renewable Energy, Pakistan Council for Science and Technology.
* Recipient of Shifa-ul-Mulk Gold Medal for the year 2012, Shifa-ul-Mulk Academy
* Energy Award for the year 2010 from Pak Energy Review, Karachi
* Energy Globe Award, EU, Belgium.
* Won First Prize on best-published book for Children from National Book Council of Pakistan.